The Real Housewives of New York City a star Jessel Tank She had a pretty wild theory about her parents and Michael Jackson while growing up.
“When I was a child, I thought Michael Jackson was my real father and my parents kidnapped me from him,” says Tank, 43. Us Weekly25 things you don’t know about me.
With age comes wisdom, so Tank eventually discovered that the singer wasn’t her father. Now, she considers herself “strangely intuitive and very spiritual” — both common traits for Scorpios.
“I’ve consulted with an astronomer since I was 15,” she says. we.
Tank is driven towards success and her success is not about what is written in the stars. She shows her goals. “I’m a self-proclaimed transfiguration queen and I put it down to science,” Tank says. we. “Everything I want, I imagine it every day and I want it to come into existence. It has not failed me yet.”
The next endeavor Taank shows off is her own e-commerce platform, Oushq, which is scheduled to launch this fall.
Scroll down to read 25 things fans may not know about Taank:
1. I was weirdly obsessed High sweet valley — [both] Books and presentation.
2. I can’t stand coriander: the smell, taste and texture. It is commonly used in Indian cuisine, and I used to throw a tantrum as a child when it was in my food. My mother thought she was being superior to me by incorporating it into her cooking but I was very sensitive to it. I knew it was there and refused to eat.
3. I had a private Japanese teacher growing up and I can speak Japanese.
4. When I was a child, I thought Michael Jackson was my real father and my parents kidnapped me from him.
5. Tell everyone it’s my favorite movie The Shawshank RedemptionBut it really is ignorant.
6. We were huge WWF/WWE fans, and I still know all the wrestlers’ names and their finishing moves, like British Bulldog’s Running Powerslam.
7. I had a crush on celebrities growing up Joshua Jacksonalso known as Basi from Dawson’s Creek.
8. I have declared myself the Queen of Transfiguration and I attribute it to science. Everything I want, I imagine it every day and want it to come into existence, and it has not let me down yet.
9. I kept a diary during my teenage years and wrote in 1995: “I live in New York, work in fashion, and have twin boys.”
10. My guilty pleasure is McDonald’s chicken nuggets with BBQ sauce.
11. I know the lyrics of almost every Bollywood song and I am a big Bollywood fan.
12. When it comes to fashion, I mainly design myself. I’m very confident in what works for me and always go with my gut.
13. Indian fashion has always been a way of escape for me: I would dress up like a child and pretend to be a princess!
14. I am very clumsy and can somehow fall even while standing still.
15. My most creative and impactful ideas come in the shower.
16. My brother and I would go to karate lessons, then come home and watch the Karate Kid Let’s practice our movements
17. I have a fear of mosquitoes, especially when they buzz near your ear while you sleep.
18. I took the first step with my husband, He was fed [Randhawa].
19. I love eating Doritos on planes.
20. My pet peeve is people who chew their food loudly.
21. If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be in a wonderful villa in Bali.
22. I love wearing men’s cologne. My all-time favorite is Cool Water.
23. I’m strangely intuitive and very spiritual.
24. I have consulted with an astrologer since I was 15 years old.
25. I always wonder what the world would be like if Tupac and The Notorious B.I.G. were still alive. I think about it often.