Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Black Friday came early this year – which is lucky we! The fashion-forward deals at Amazon and Nordstrom have us running for our credit cards before coveted pieces (i.e., ones that scream quiet luxury) sell out — because will sale.
If you’re itching to build a classic wardrobe that rivals the finest on the Upper East Side, you’ll want to keep reading. I’ve searched through endless quiet luxury discounts and found the best. The top 10 deals I found were at least 35% off, but some have price cuts of up to 69% off! Yes, you can thank me later — happy shopping!
10 Best Luxury and Relaxed Black Friday Deals
1. The staple of the Upper East Side: We call this style of jacket coat a casual luxury casual outfit. Every time we walk around the Upper East Side of Manhattan, we see at least five stylish ladies wearing something similar to this Anrabess piece. In our opinion, it’s the ultimate quiet luxury piece – it was $60, now only $37!
2. Luxury sports: If you’re trying to channel a luxe, laid-back aesthetic, you can’t wear just any old tracksuit! The key is to choose a plush, neutral fabric that looks equal parts warm and luxurious, like this Prinbara set—was $77, now only $48!
3. Designed for perfection: Believe it or not, now is the best time to stock up on summer staples. If you want to emulate the laid-back luxury of the Hamptons next year, be sure to add these tailored white shorts from The Drop to your cart. Buying them is like showing them your invitation to the annual White Party – they were $60, now they’re only $24!
4. Simple luxury: Getting the understated luxury look is all in the basics. Faux-neck knits are a winter essential, and this one from BTFBM looks ridiculously soft — it was $55, now only $34!
5. Upgraded comfortable clothing: Listen, a blazer may not exude quiet luxury, but it’s basically what all wealthy stay-at-home moms wear. And you have to admit, this shirt from Dokotoo looks a lot more polished than a regular shirt — it was $36, now it’s only $20!
6. Elegant pajamas: Sometimes, the best subdued luxury items are the ones you’ll only wear in the comfort of your own home. There’s something about this luxurious Nordstrom pajama set that will make you feel like a queen — it was $75, now it’s only $49!
7. The most elegant jacket: Boat neck sweaters scream old money. (Can’t you imagine Lily van der Woodsen wearing this?!) It has the potential to become your most praised wardrobe piece – it was $69, now it’s only $40!
8. Elegance at its best: The subtle Swiss dot sleeve detail on this Cece sweater adds a level of sophistication…and it’s 69% off! -Was $79, now only $24!
9. You are the boss: A versatile jacket that you can wear to the office or out for tea with the family is a worthy addition for anyone trying to emulate quiet luxury. Trust us — it was $69, now it’s only $40!
10. Stay warm: It’s rare to find winter coats at discounted prices this time of year, so snap up this great find while you can – it was $240, now only $150!
This post is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers might find interesting and useful, like wedding guest clothing, purses, plus size swimwear, women’s sneakers, wedding clothing, and the perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. However, product and service selection is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product described in the article. This does not drive us to decide whether a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently of the ad sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!