Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
Choosing what to wear for Thanksgiving is tough, but I’m going to make a bold statement and say that choosing the right outfit for Friendsgiving is even harder. At Thanksgiving celebrations with my family, my main concern is feeling comfortable. Meanwhile, on Friendsgiving, I want to feel warm And Chic for my ladies (and all the photos we’ll inevitably take).
Of course, dresses are an easy fallback option, and there are plenty of trendy options this year. I scoured hundreds of dresses on Lulus, Amazon, and Nordstrom to find 20 chic Friendsgiving dresses that you’ll wear long after turkey time is over. Read on to see them all!
Sweater dresses for friends birthday
1. Comfortable knit cable: The elegant woven design completely upgrades this sweater dress and separates it from low-key options. Your girls will want to borrow it after seeing you wearing it to Friendsgiving – it was $68, now it’s only $50!
2. Simple comfort: I’ll admit that I sometimes have a hard time dressing in real clothes when I go out to hang out with my friends. This time of year, I put comfort over everything, which is why I’ll be wearing this blanket-like dress for Friendsgiving — it was $60, now it’s only $48!
3. Not your average sweater dress: We love how the slit on this two-piece dress gives the entire garment a sexy edge – only $89!
4. Repeated stripes: The slim fit of this beautiful striped dress makes it look more elegant than other options – only $72!
5. Pop color: If you tend to wear neutrals, surprise your girls at Friendsgiving with this green dress from Treasure & Bond — originally $69, now only $41!
Wrap dresses for friends day
6. Wrap it up: There are few things as easy as a wrap dress. Pair this shoe with some chunky shoes and stylish jewelry for the perfect boyfriend fit – only $62!
7. Better than pajamas: The soft ribbed fabric on this wrap dress from ANRABESS looks just like our favorite sleepwear – only $45!
8. Autumnal perfection: This Naggoo wrap dress comes in many rich fall colors, but caramel and wine red are definitely our favorites for Friendsgiving celebrations — it was $40, now it’s only $20!
9. Make a statement: Any opportunity to meet the ladies is an excuse to dress up, so why not go bold with this floral satin wrap dress from Lulus? -Only $69!
10. Best of both worlds: Why choose between a wrap dress and a sweater dress? The Lulus selection combines both qualities for an ultra-comfortable and stylish masterpiece – just $65!
Babydoll dresses for friends day
11. Harvesting flowers: We’ve said it before, but so do fall flowers So Beautiful. Just look at the rich style of this Billabong Babydoll Dress – only $70!
12. Brag a little: Although this Sanctuary polka dot dress may be a little pricey, we are confident that you will get a lot of wear out of it. We have a feeling this will be the newest staple in your wardrobe – only $129!
13. Want to hide baby food? One of the biggest reasons we love this Amoreto Babydoll dress is that it’s streamlined and won’t feel tight after a big meal. Plus, it was on sale – it was $53, now it’s only $35!
14. Subtle Chevron: Remember when chevron prints were popular? Maybe they’re back in style again, and we’re all on board with this Happy Sailed babydoll dress – only $39!
15. Major: We’ve never seen a velvet babydoll dress, and we’re so obsessed with this floral print dress from Lulus. INSTANT ADD TO CART — Was $94, now only $45!
All-in-one dresses for Friendsgiving
16. Beautiful in plaid: Dresses in general scream fall, especially when they’re patterned! Wearing this beauty from Lulus to Friendsgiving will give you endless compliments – only $69!
17. Flattering figure: This all-over dress from Circus NY adjusts your waist to highlight your amazing body in all the right places — it was $70, now it’s only $35!
18. Cutie Shorts: Pair this Milumia cropped sweater with a crew neck and knee-high boots, and you’ll be the best dressed at Friendsgiving! -Was $39, now only $35!
19. Choose your closure: Do you prefer buttons over zippers? This all-over dress from Florens comes in both ways so you can find what suits you best – only $33!
20. Fit and Flare: While many all-over dress designs have a straight skirt, this one from MakeMeChic flares for a more flattering silhouette — only $36!
This post is brought to you by the Shop With Us team at Us Weekly. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services that our readers might find interesting and useful, like wedding guest clothing, purses, plus size swimwear, women’s sneakers, wedding clothing, and the perfect gift ideas for everyone in your life. However, product and service selection is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product described in the article. This does not drive us to decide whether a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently of the ad sales team. We welcome your feedback at ShopWithUs@usmagazine.com. Happy shopping!