Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships. We receive compensation when you click a link and make a purchase. He learns more!
The tree is decorated, twinkling fairy lights surround our apartment, and I’m itching to go out for cocktails and celebrate. So, I wear party t-shirts and short skirts just to step out into the cold air with cold girl remorse. That’s why I’ve compiled a list of dresses that we can wear in winter on dates, to church or on a fun-filled evening. What you decide to do outside is up to you, but hopefully these dresses will be the cozy knits and sparkle you’ve been waiting for this time of year.
Keep it casual(ish)
1. Ball bell: It’s all about the sweater dress with bell sleeves and ribbed fabric that moves with your body.
2. Best Sunday: Always rely on a dress with pockets to be your preferred choice, with cap sleeves covered with a jacket and boots for the winter.
3. No fuss: Wear this sweater dress which is so soft and warm, you can sleep in it. And it also has pockets!
4. For California winters: Experience walking on the beach in this hooded dress, which has inclusive sizes and plenty of colors to choose from.
5. Thanks, it’s cashmere: Made from Mongolian cashmere, this dress reaches just above the knees, and pairs nicely with knee-high suede boots.
6. Oh, Glow: Easily dress up or down, this metallic gold midi dress will make you feel festive in any circumstance. He definitely deserves the most versatile award!
7. Steal of the day: Not only is this dress set at $29.40, but it features a lettuce-trimmed high neckline and a stylish maxi length with a side slit that can make it season after winter.
8. Flattering figure: This body-hugging dress features a beautiful design with exaggerated balloon sleeves.
Dressed in his posture
9. It shines: Let glamor and charm follow your every step with a ruffle-embellished midi dress that looks elegant with a faux fur hood.
10. He makes fun of me: Silky feeling? Made from lightweight satin, enjoy a mock neck dress in any color of your choice with long sleeves and plenty of shine.
11. Soiree please: Impress them with elegance and sophistication in this hooded neckline cocktail dress made of luxurious velvet, selected on Amazon.
12. Black tie required: If this dress doesn’t catch their eye, it’s a hopeless case – because this off-the-shoulder neckline elongates your features, and the soft jersey fabric hugs your curves.
13. Special occasion: This magical strapless dress with high front slit, decorated with feathers around the bodice, demands to impress influencers and attract attention.
14. Call me baby: Available in attention-grabbing red as well as other shades, this form-fitting dress is a perfect fit from day to night and adds an eye-catching retro touch.
15. Batman lover: Adorn yourself in a strapless liquid black faux leather midi dress that will make you feel like Catwoman.
16. Attention required: Let’s put practicality aside: This little mini dress is perfect with the right coat to keep you warm—perfect for holiday parties and reunions with exes.
17. This is the first thing: Designed with a corset bodice and silky material, this V-neck dress is ready to go out on the town.